3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?

Dear friends, I am interested to join CMS College of Science and Arts for MSc(Software System) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  2. Job opportunities for MSc(Software System) candidate of CMS College of Science and Arts?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  4. Admission criteria to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  5. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course structure and duration of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  7. Course structure of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  9. Course duration & fee expenses of BA(Painting) in Rahini College of Arts and Design?
  10. Best Colleges to pursue M.Sc in Electronics all over India? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  11. Course structure and duration of M.Phil(Commerce) in C.B.M College of Arts & Science?
  12. What is the fees for BSc Forensic in Bangalore? What is the scope in India?
  13. Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  14. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  15. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  16. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  17. Which universities are there that offer chartered accounts in Tamilnadu?
  18. Course structure and duration of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science? -- [New]
17th June 2018, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join CMS College of Science and Arts for MSc(Software System) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Course duration of MSc Software Systems is five years (integrated course) in CMS College of Science & Commerce. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or higher secondary examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics and any two subjects from Physics / Chemistry / Commerce / Accountancy / Computer Science / Statistics and Electronics with 50% marks are eligible to apply for the MSc Software Systems in CMS College of Science & Commerce. Candidates have to contact the Admission Office of the college for exact fee details for the MSc Software Systems course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?