24th March 2018, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?

Dear all, I want to get admission in PSG College of Arts & Science for studying BBA in Information System Management. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  2. Course structure of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  4. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  5. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  7. Fee expenses of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  8. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  10. What is the fee structure for PG course in PSG technology, GRD Arts and Science and PSG Arts and Science
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  13. Fee expenses of MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  16. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  17. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
2nd May 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all, I want to get admission in PSG College of Arts & Science for studying BBA in Information System Management. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

The first year fee for the BBA Information System Management is Rs 56,850 (including caution deposit of Rs 1000 and book deposit of Rs 850) in PSG College of Arts & Science (self financing course). PSG Collage of Arts & Science is one of the reputed colleges in Tamilnadu. There are BBA & BBA Retail Management courses also offered in PSG College of Arts & Science. Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details.
2nd May 2018, 05:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?

Fee Expenses of BBA in Information System Management in PSG College of Arts and Science:

Fee details for pursuing this BBA in Information System Management in PSG College of Arts and Science are given below.

Duration of the course - 3 years

Year 1:
* Tuition Fee - Rs.13,500/-
* Other Fee - Rs.300/-
Total Fee - Rs.13,800/-

Year 2:
Total Fee - Rs.13,500/-

Year 3:
Total Fee - Rs.13,500/-

Total Fee (for 3 years) - Rs.40,800/-

Ph. No: 0422 430 3300
Address: Avinashi Road, Civil Aerodrome Post, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641014
Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?