3rd June 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?

Hi everyone, I want to know the course structure of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) course available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management. Please let me know about the structure of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  2. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  3. Scholarships available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  4. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  5. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  6. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  7. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  8. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  9. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  10. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  11. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  14. Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  15. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  16. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  17. Course structure of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?

13th September 2018, 03:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?

BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management is course duration of 3 years. Course structure is given below.

Semester 1:
Food Production and Patisserie I,
Food and Beverage Service I,
Front Office I,
Housekeeping I,
Rooms Division (Practical) I,
Communication Skills (English and French) I,
Information Technology,
Food, Safety and Nutrition

Semester 2:
Food Production and Patisserie II,
Food and Beverage Service II,
Front Office II,
Housekeeping I,
Rooms Division (Practical) II,
Communication Skills (English and French) II,
Principle of Hotel Accountancy,
Principles of Management.

Semester 3:
Industrial Exposure Training

Semester 4:
Food Production and Patisserie III,
Food and Beverage Service III,
Front Office III,
Housekeeping III,
Rooms Division (Practical) III,
Hotel Accountancy and Cost Control,
Hospitality Law and Human resource Management,
Management Information System in Hospitality Industry.

Semester 5:
Food Production and Patisserie IV,
Food and Beverage Management I,
Front Office IV,
Housekeeping IV,
Rooms Division (Practical) IV,
Hospitality marketing and Strategic, Management For Hospitality Industry,
Environmental Studies,
Financial Management.

Semester 6:
Food Production and Patisserie V,
Food and Beverage Management II,
Front Office V,
Housekeeping V,
Entrepreneur and Enterprise*Management,
Organisation Behaviour,
Core Elective,
Allied Elective.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?