2nd June 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?

I want to do BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) from Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  2. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  3. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  4. Course structure of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  5. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  6. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  7. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  8. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  9. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  10. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  11. Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  12. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  13. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  15. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  16. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  17. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  18. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
29th April 2023, 11:53 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?

Yes, scholarship is available to study BSc (Hospitality and Tourism Studies ) at Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management.

Candidates must have 12th passed with science stream from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?