4th July 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) course of IIHM-Bangalore. I want to study my BCom in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  4. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  5. Fee structure of the IIHM course? Fee structure for the same?
  6. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  7. Fee structure of IIHM? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  10. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  11. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  12. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  13. Procedure, entrance exam and fee for MBA Tourism
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  15. How to study Hotel Management course from top government college? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  17. Fee structure of PG Tourism Management Course?
  18. Job vacancies in Jorhat(Assam) for a B.Sc Hotel Management in Catering and Tourism graduate?
7th July 2018, 11:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?

BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore is a course duration of 3 years.

Total fee for BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) course is around 5,07000 for full time on campus.
9th July 2018, 03:38 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?

Fee structure of B.Sc (Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore are:-
Year 1 – Rs. 1.98 Lakhs
Year 2 – Rs. 1.98 Lakhs
Year 3 – Rs. 1.79 Lakhs
So, Grand Total – Rs. 5.75 Lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?