7th September 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) course, which is available in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

8th September 2018, 09:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

With my best knowledge I came to know that BTech(Aerospace Engineering) is not available in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata. B.Tech Courses offered by Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata is:
Computer Science & Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering*

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Civil Engineering

BTech in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata is 4 years full time long duration of course.
9th September 2018, 04:19 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

Course structure and duration of B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata are as follows:-
Course Duration – 4 years
Course Type – Degree
Course Level – Under-graduation
Course Mode – Regular
Course Place – on campus
Eligibility – passed 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized board.
9th September 2018, 04:57 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Course structure and duration of B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata are:-
Duration – 4 years
Type – Degree
Level – Graduation
Mode – Regular
Place – on campus
Eligibility – Candidate should have passed 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?