7th September 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

Hi friends, I want to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

8th September 2018, 09:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata?

I want to tell you that BTech(Aerospace Engineering) is not available in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata. B.Tech courses that you may pursue in Pailan College of Management and Technology, Kolkata is:

Computer Science & Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering*

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Civil Engineering

In order to get more details, you should visit the below mentioned website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?