20th February 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Aviation Operations) in Trade-Wings Institute of Management Limited, Kolkata?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of BBA in Aviation Operations course which is available in Trade-Wings Institute of Management Limited, Kolkata? Kindly tell me the course structure as well as course fee expenses also. Waiting for your reply.

25th February 2019, 11:39 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Aviation Operations) in Trade-Wings Institute of Management Limited, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of BBA in Aviation Operations course which is available in Trade-Wings Institute of Management Limited, Kolkata? Kindly tell me the course structure as well as course fee expenses also. Waiting for your reply.

The BBA in Aviation Operations course aims to create skilled professionals for the aviation sector and in the allied fields of travel and tourism industries.

The course structure of BBA in Aviation Operations in Trade-Wings Institute of Management, Kolkata is given below:

Semester 1:

Business Mathematics
Business Organization
Business Accounting
Business Computing
Business Communication I
Introduction to Aviation Industry

Semester 2:

Business Economics I
Business Communication II
Principles of Marketing
Organizational Behavior
Financial Management
Airport Customer Services

Semester 3:

Business Law
Cargo Handling
Business Economics II
Marketing Communication
Customer Relationship Management
Aviation Marketing

Semester 4:

Consumer Behavior and Market Research
International Business
Research Methodology and Report Writing
Human Resource Management
Tourism Enterprise Management
Travel Agency and Tour Operation

Semester 5:

Dissertation
IATA Travel and Tourism Foundation Course

Semester 6:

Internship

Fee for the BBA in Aviation Operations in Trade-Wings Institute of Management, Kolkata is given below:

Program fee – Rs 1,50,000

Per semester fee – Rs 25,000 per semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?