18th August 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Functional English) in Pravara Rural Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BCom(Functional English) course which is available in Pravara Rural Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course structure.

24th August 2018, 02:33 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Functional English) in Pravara Rural Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar?

Course structure and fee expenses of B.Com (Functional English) in Pravara Rural Education Society's Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar are as follows:-
Course Duration - 3 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - Under-graduate
Course Mode - Regular
Course Place - on campus
Eligibility - 10+2 passed with commerce stream
Fee expenses - about INR 20,000 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?