18th August 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BCom(Functional English) in Pravara Rural Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BCom(Functional English) course in Pravara Rural Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

5th September 2018, 03:29 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BCom(Functional English) in Pravara Rural Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar?

Pravara Rural Education Society's Arts Commerce Science College is one of the famous college offering different level degrees in different subjects, B.Com in Functional English is one of them.

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Functional English is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Com in Functional English in this college is a 10+2 in related subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

For application process visit the official website of Pravara Rural Education Society's Arts Commerce Science College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?