18th August 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BCom(Functional English) in Pravara Rural Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BCom(Functional English) in Pravara Rural Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar. I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

5th September 2018, 02:54 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BCom(Functional English) in Pravara Rural Education Society’s Arts, Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar?

Pravara Rural Education Society's Arts, Commerce & Science College is one of the college which is affiliated by Savitribai Phule Pune university. This college offers different courses from which B.Com Functional English is one of them.

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) is a 3 years graduation level degree.

There is no entrance exam conducted by the college. The admissions are given based on the merit performance in the qualifying exam.
You need to apply for admission by filling the application form with all the required details.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of Pravara Rural Education Society's Arts, Commerce & Science college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?