17th March 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences?

Respected Sir, I am looking for the admission in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences to study BFSc(Fish Biology). I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this university. Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thank you!

23rd March 2019, 04:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences?

BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences is 4 years duration of under graduate course. Course fee for this program is around Rs. 9,000/- per year. Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary( 10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized Board with at least 50% marks (40% in case of SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD candidates) in above four subjects taken together to be eligible to study BFSc(Fish Biology).
For details regarding Course structure and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology), you should visit the below mentioned website link:
https://wbuafscl.ac.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th March 2019 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?