17th March 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences for BFSc(Fish Biology) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this university so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

23rd March 2019, 04:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences?

Eligibility to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences:

The applicant must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must be a domicile of West Bengal.
The applicant should not less than 17 age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary( 10+2) or its equivalent examination in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects from any recognized Board/ Council from any institution within West Bengal.
The applicant must have secured at least 50% marks (40% in case of SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD candidates) in above four subjects taken together.

For details:
http://www.wbuafsce.org/Admission.php

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th March 2019 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Remove *
24th March 2019, 01:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences for BFSc(Fish Biology) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this university so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences offer Bachelor of Fishery Sciences (BFSc) 4 year integrated course.

Eligibility to study BFSc in West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences is given below:

>> Candidates must have passed in the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examinations in the sciences

>> Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks altogether in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examinations

>> Candidates should attain 17 years of age as on 31st December in the year of application

West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?