24th March 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research?

Can I know about the structure of MBBS which is available in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research? Please provide me the course structure of this course immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

27th March 2019, 10:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research?

MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research is 5½ years duration of course including one year of internship (compulsory rotating housemanship). All semesters are of duration of six months. Each semester includes about 120 days of teaching per day with about 8 hours of teaching work. Examinations are held at the completion of the respective terms or ward postings throughout the course of study. The degree of MBBS is awarded by Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after successful completion of internship.

For details,
http://smimer.suratmunicipal.gov.in/TheCollege/Courses

Last edited by ppsahu; 31st March 2019 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Remove *
29th March 2019, 12:45 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the structure of MBBS which is available in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research? Please provide me the course structure of this course immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
The course structure of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and research are Mentioned below

It based on the study of anatomy and physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, community medicine lecture,forsenic Medicine & Toxicology, Pharmacology practical.

Course duration is 5.5 years includes a 1-year internship.

Official website - http://smimer.suratmunicipal.gov.in/TheCollege
29th March 2019, 10:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Course structure of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research is:-

==> The course duration is 5.5 Years including 1 year of internship.

==> All the semesters are of 6 months each.

==> The ward teaching in clinics begins from III semester and extends up to IX semester.

==> The minimum attendance should be of 75% and 35% marks in the internal examinations are requiredby the student to appear in the University examination.

==> Total intake seats is 150.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?