24th March 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research for studying MBBS. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

27th March 2019, 02:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research?

The fee expenses in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research is Rs.7,08,000 per Annum. If you are taking admission on the basis of mangement quota then the fee would be Rs.14,04,000 per annum.

You can check more details through the website www.smimer.suratmunicipal.gov.in
27th March 2019, 08:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research?

MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research is course duration is of 5½ years including one year of compulsory rotating internship. Fee structure of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research is given below:

Non N.R.I. Fee (Annual): Rs. 7,08,000/-

Management Quota (Annual): Rs. 14,04,000/-

N.R.I. Fee (Full Course) in USD (Annual):1,30,000

For details,
http://smimer.suratmunicipal.gov.in/TheCollege/Courses
28th March 2019, 11:55 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all, I want to get admission in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research for studying MBBS. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

The fee structure of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research is given below:

Fee (Annual) – Rs 7,08,000

Management Quota (Annual) – Rs 14,04,000

NRI Fee in USD (Annual) – 1,30,000

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
28th March 2019, 04:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research are as follows:-
Year 1- Rs. 13.5 Lakhs
Year 2- Rs. 13.5 Lakhs
Year 3- Rs. 13.5 Lakhs
Year 4- Rs. 13.5 Lakhs
Year 5- Rs. 13.5 Lakhs
Total- Rs. 67.5 Lakhs
28th March 2019, 11:48 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The fees expenses of the MBBS course in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education are for non-NRI candidates tuition fees of Rs -7,08,000 per Annum and NRI fee in USD -1,30,000 per annum.

Official website - http://smimer.suratmunicipal.gov.in/
29th March 2019, 08:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The Course structure of MBBS in Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research is:-

==> The course duration is 5 years and 6 months including 1 year of internship.

==> All the semesters are about 6 months each.

==> Examinations are conducted at the completion of respective terms or ward posting throughout your course study.

==> A minimum 75% of attendance and 35% marks in the internal examinations are required for the University Examination.

==> Total intake seats is 150

Fee Structure is:-

For Non N.R.I Fee (Annual) - Rs.7,08,000
Management Quota (Annual) - Rs.14,04,000
N.R.I fee (Annual) - Rs.1,30,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?