12th March 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course which is available in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

16th March 2019, 11:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology is 4 years duration of course, divided into 8 semesters. Basically BE(Mechatronics Engineering) is a combination of mechanics, electronics, electrical, and computers fields. The basic educational qualification required to pursue BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology is pass degree in 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

For details;
http://www.cietcbe.edu.in/MECHATRONICS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?