12th March 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

I have an interest to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Kindly let me know asap.

15th March 2019, 03:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Kindly let me know asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study BE Mechatronics Engineering in the Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. Candidates are admitted to the BE Mechatronics Engineering in the Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology course through marks scored (10+2) in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (i.e. Mathematics – 100, Physics + Chemistry – 100). They are admitted through TNEA counseling conducted by the Anna University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
16th March 2019, 09:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

There are various entrance exam conducted for engineering degree admission like JEE Main, which is a central level entrance exam. You can appear for it because it accepted by most of the engineering colleges around India. Just make sure you have got good preparation.

There are state level engineering entrance exam too which is conducted for the engineering college situated in the state concerned. Also, some private universities conduct their own entrance exam for admission. The best option will be JEE Main and state level UG engineering entrance exam.
16th March 2019, 11:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance exam required to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. Admission for BE(Mechatronics Engineering) is done through common merit list of candidates through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) conducted by Anna University. Candidates who have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board are eligible to pursue BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology.

For more info;
http://www.cietcbe.edu.in/MECHATRONICS

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th March 2019 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?