31st January 2021, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of BTech(Engineering Sciences and Humanities) in Siliguri Institute of Technology

Respected Sir, I am looking for admission in Siliguri Institute of Technology to study BTech(Engineering Sciences and Humanities). I would like to know about the syllabus of this course in this college. Kindly tell me the course syllabus asap. Thank you!

24th October 2021, 10:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of BTech(Engineering Sciences and Humanities) in Siliguri Institute of Technology

B.Tech Engineering Sciences and Humanities syllabus for Silliguri Institute of Technology can be downloaded from the official site of institute.

Here is the link to visit the same: https://www.sittechno.org/download-d...umanities.html

Also, I had attached some documents to get the syllabus.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf B. Tech (Engineering & Technology) - 1st year Curriculum Structure.pdf
File Type: pdf Syllabus 2nd Internal (2019) 1st year.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?