20th July 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get B.Tech admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology after completion of Diploma Mechanical course?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am in second year of my Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in STBS College Of Diploma Engineering. After completing my Diploma I want to do my B.Tech from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat. Can I get admission? Please help me to know about this.

21st July 2016, 11:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get B.Tech admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology after completion of Diploma Mechanical course?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology after completion of your Diploma Mechanical Engineering course. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission to study B.Tech course through JEE Main examination. So, being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get admission to study B.Tech course in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology.
25th October 2021, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get B.Tech admission in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology after completion of Diploma Mechanical course?

After diploma in IT can i apply for admission in sardaar vallabhbhai patel college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?