15th November 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Does preparing for MBBS entrance exams affects my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I want to prepare for MBBS entrance exams as well. So, it will affect my preparation for the Board exam? I will get time to prepare both of them? Or should I join any coaching?

28th November 2018, 11:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does preparing for MBBS entrance exams affects my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and it is five year course. The entrance examination is conducted for admission in NEET course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper.

I do not think that candidates who secure better marks in NEET are not eligible to scored better aggregate in the board examination. The syllabus is almost same for both the examination.
28th November 2018, 11:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does preparing for MBBS entrance exams affects my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

Candidates with better understanding of topics are eligible to score better in the board examination as well as in the NEET.

So, you need to focus on the topics mentioned in the syllabus of examination to score better in the examination.

You can take help by joining coaching for the examination. There are many best institute for preparation for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?