16th August 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Different exams available to attempt for post graduation after MBBS? Coaching centers in Hyderabad for those entrance exams?

I am doing my internship in mbbs now. may i know what are the different exams available to attempt for my post graduation? and i would like to know different coaching centers available for post graduation training. i would prefer coaching centers in and around hyderabad or any online coachin available.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for admission in MBBS? Institutes offering postal coaching for entrance exams of MBBS for 8th standard students?
  2. How many attempts for MAT exam are permitted?
  3. Coaching centers for SBI and Allahabad bank PO exams in Hyderabad? Which is the best coaching among Race, Deccan Career Point and National School of banking? Is there any better coaching center for it?
  4. List of coaching centers for preparation of Delhi Police entrance exams?
  5. Books to prepare for PO Exams having completed Post Graduation in Bio-informatics?
  6. What is the scope of Astrophysics course? What are the different entrance exams? Are there any coaching centers in Hyderabad, AP to train the students for these examinations
  7. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry?
  8. Which is the best country to do PG course in MBBS? Which are the exams to be answered? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Which are the best coaching centers for ISRO entrance exam in Hyderabad?
  10. PGEE (computer science) coaching centers in Hyderabad and books for references?
  11. Best NIFT entrance coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  12. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad for preparation for All India Level medical exams?
  13. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to prepare for all India level medical entrance exams?
  14. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  15. Available courses after 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best CSIR coaching centres in Hyderabad?
  17. What are the exams that I can attempt after B.Pharm?
  18. Civil Services Exams based on Post Graduation Marks Because of Low Marks in Graduation
30th October 2017, 10:54 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Different exams available to attempt for post graduation after MBBS? Coaching centers in Hyderabad for those entrance exams?

You can appear for NEET PG or any state level PG medical entrance exam for admission in post graduation course related to your medical field. Admission is purely based in merit at reputed colleges, but there are management quota seats too, which are an expensive option.

You should go for regular coaching for best results. There is no online coaching, which is a full fledged course to crack such exams. Hence, just go for the best coaching classes in your area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?