19th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

What is the syllabus of BTech(Chemical Engineering) course which is offered by Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science? I need to know about the syllabus and also tell me about the duration of this course.

26th October 2020, 10:23 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

The updated and detailed course curriculum and syllabus for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering offered at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science can be download directly by referring to the link https://hindustanuniv.ac.in/assets/p...aleng-2018.pdf .

Also, the duration of full time regular B.Tech in Chemical Engineering degree course is four years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?