10th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of BSc(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics?

Respected Sir, I am looking for the admission in National Institute of Learning and Academics to study BSc(Hotel Management). I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Kindly tell me the course syllabus also. Thank you!

13th July 2019, 09:37 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of BSc(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics?

National Institute of Learning and Academics offering B.Sc. in Hotel Management program. Duration of this program is 3 years in full time mode. Program will start from August 2019.
Syllabus of B.Sc. in Hotel Management program as prescribed by National Institute of Learning and Academics:
Food and Beverage Services
Food Production and Patisserie
Front Office Management
Hospitality Accounts
Hospitality Sales and Marketing
Hospitality Public Relationship
Management of Ticketing and Fare
House keeping Management and Room Maintenance

Tuition fees of B.Sc. in Hotel Management program not declared yet. Tuition and other fees for B.Sc. in Hotel Management programs conducted by the institute are subject to prescription by the respective Government /Regulatory body and by the Institute from time to time.
13th July 2019, 06:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of BSc(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics?

The fee expenses to study a BSc in Hotel Management at National Institute of Learning and Academics are given below.

Year I - Rs.148334
Year II - Rs.148334
Year III - Rs.148334

Total - Rs.4.45 Lakhs

BSc in Hotel Management is a 3 year duration course and involves a combination of various skills like management, marketing, human resource development and financial management. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Food and Beverages Services
Food Production and Patisserie
Front Office Management
Hospitality Accounts
Hospitality Sales & Marketing and Public Relations
Management of Ticketing and Fare
House Keeping Management and Room Maintenance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?