10th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in National Institute of Learning and Academics for BSc(Hotel Management) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

12th July 2019, 01:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in National Institute of Learning and Academics for BSc(Hotel Management) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Minimum eligibility to study the BSc (Hotel Management) course at the National Institute of Learning and Academics is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board with at least 50% marks. Duration of the BSc (Hotel Management) is 3 years at the National Institute of Learning and Academics. Interested candidates can contact the institute for the admission to study the BSc (Hotel Management) course at the National Institute of Learning and Academics.
12th July 2019, 07:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics?

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have studied 12th standard with English as one of the main subject..
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 12th standard.
12th July 2019, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification in any stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks. Admission will be merit through entrance exam which is commonly conducted by the university to which rh institute is affiliated.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam because you can get admission at your choice of college through counselling based on your rank in the entrance exam.
12th July 2019, 11:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Hotel Management or Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management is an undergraduate Management course. The required eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study BSc(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Learning and Academics is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?