7th September 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute Kolkata?

Can I know about the syllabus of BE(Marine Engineering) which is available in Marine Engineering and Research Institute Kolkata? Please provide me the course syllabus of this course immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

13th October 2020, 12:58 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute Kolkata?

BE in Marine Engineering is a 4 year duration course and deals in the design and maintenance of propulsion systems and design of steering of tankers, submarines, sailboats and other marine vessels. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Year I

General Psychology with Alcohol and Drug Prevention
Analytic Geometry and Solid Geometry
Engine Watch Keeping, Engine Officers
Ship Construction and Ship Suitability
Marine Pollution and Prevention
Mechanics and Hydromechanics

Year II

Marine Vocabulary and Terms
Marine Power Plant, Diesel
Fuel Oils and Lubricants
Sperical Trigonometry
Aptitude For the Service
Ship and Ships Routine

Year III

Engineering Drawing
Auxiliary Machinery
Marine Power Plant
Plane Trigonometry
Engineering Physics
Electro Technology

Year IV

General Chemistry
Integral Calculus
College Algebra
Machine Shop
Heat Balance
Basic Safety
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?