9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?

I want to join Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata for studying BE(Marine Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from WBCHSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BE(Marine Engineering) from this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  2. How many BE(Marine Engineering) seats are available in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  5. Admission procedure to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  8. How can Mechanical Engineers get jobs on Ships?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  10. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Mathematics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom admission in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Madhya Pradesh Board to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  15. Where to do pre sea training for joining shipping company?
  16. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  17. Where to get the forms for Merchant Navy?
  18. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
10th August 2018, 04:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?

Marine Institute of Research Institute (MERI) is one of the top institution offering Marine engineering course.

B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology) in Marine engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 60% from any recognised board.
The admissions are given based on the CET entrance exam conducted by IMU. You need score good marks in the CET exam for admission in MERI.

For more details visit the official website of MERI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?