9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata for studying BE(Marine Engineering) course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?
  3. How many BE(Marine Engineering) seats are available in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?
  4. How should I join merchant navy after passing 12th biology? How to join government service?
  5. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
  6. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  8. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  9. How can I join Merchant navy if I am a B.E CS student
  10. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  11. Last date of submission of IIT JEE forms?
  12. How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?
  13. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  14. Admission procedure to study BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  15. Better to complete cadet ship in india or to go abroad? fee structures comparison?
  16. How can I apply for Merchant Navy?
  17. Where to do pre sea training for joining shipping company?
  18. After 10th standard can I join merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
10th August 2018, 04:46 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?

Marine Engineering and Research Institute (MERI) offers graduation degree in Marine engineering course.

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Marine Engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in MERI is a 10+2 in science stream with 60% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results. The entrance exam is conducted by the IMU named IMU CET (Indian Marine University Common Entrance Test).

You need to apply for the exam through online. The application forms will be available in the official website, apply by filling the application form with required details and submit it.
You need to apply, attend and qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the MERI.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of MERI.
10th August 2018, 11:55 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?

For admission in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata, CET(Common Entrance Test) is conducted once in a year in month of May.
Students need to register for CET.
Registration start in last week of March and ends in first week of May.
Registration fee for general candidates in Rs 1000.

Admit card is published one week before date of CET.
CET is generally conducted in last week of May.

After CET, students need to register once again for counselling session.
After successful completion of counselling, students are allowed to complete admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?