9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BE(Marine Engineering) course which is available in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses also so that I can get admission and study this BE course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  2. How many BE(Marine Engineering) seats are available in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?
  5. How should I join merchant navy after passing 12th biology? How to join government service?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can Mechanical Engineers get jobs on Ships?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(BioEnergy) in Agricultural Engineering College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?
  9. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  11. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Sc(Genetics) in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  14. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  15. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
10th August 2018, 04:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Marine Engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years with 8 semesters.
This course is offered by few universities & institutions one of them is Marine Engineering and Research Institute (MERI).

The eligibility required for studying this course in MERI is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 60% from any recognised board.

The fee structure for Marine engineering course will be around INR 2.25 Lakhs - 3 Lakhs per year.

For more details visit the official website of MERI.
10th August 2018, 11:48 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?

Marine Engineering and Research Institute is now known by name Indian Maritime University.
There are total of 7 IMU in India. It offers B.Tech in Marine Engineering and M.Tech in Marine Engineering and Management.
B.Tech in Maritime University is 4 year graduate degree program divided into 8 semesters.
For admission in IMU, students need to score better in IMU CET(Common Entrance Test) conducted generally in last week of May.
Registration fee for CET is Rs 1000 for general candidate.

After publication of CET results, selected candidates are invited for counselling and admission.
For admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering, students must have completed higher secondary with more than 60% marks in PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

Fee for B.Tech in Maritime Engineering is Rs 2.25 lac per year that is Rs 9 lac in 4 years. It includes all fees such as lodging, food, tuition etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?