17th September 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Which course will be better between BBA and B.Tech?

I am really confused between BBA and B.Tech? I have completed my 12th in PCM field! Is BBA a good course. I know B.Tech is better but I am thinking about doing BBA as I feel a bit negative about B.Tech. So, can you please help me with this? Really confused!

17th September 2017, 03:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be better between BBA and B.Tech?

There is nothing like that BBA is best or B.Tech is best. Each and every course has its own significance and career opportunities. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration whereas B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. If you are interested in Business field, it is best to pursue BBA course or if you are interested in Engineering field, you can choose B.Tech course.
17th September 2017, 06:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am really confused between BBA and B.Tech? I have completed my 12th in PCM field! Is BBA a good course. I know B.Tech is better but I am thinking about doing BBA as I feel a bit negative about B.Tech. So, can you please help me with this? Really confused!

BTech is better than a BBA course. Both the BBA and BTech are different from each other. BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration and BTech is a Bachelor of Technology. The scope of the BTech course is high compared to the BBA course. Job opportunities are high for the BTech holders. Candidates after completion of BTech, can get jobs in various MNCs with a very good salary. BTech is a four year program and candidates can find jobs after completion of BTech. It is very difficult to get a job after completion of BBA with high salary and candidates have to study MBA. Therefore, it is better to study BTech than a BBA after completion of 10+2.
17th September 2017, 07:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

BBA and B.Tech both are emerging fields nowadays. BBA will explore you towards the business world, whereas B.Tech being an engineering field will lead you towards technical world. Both has its own value, so you cannot neglect anyone in between them. Choose the field according to your interest. If you think BBA is better and easy for you to understand, then go for it. But, as you have to taken PCM subjects in 12th, so you can easily op t for B.Tech.
18th September 2017, 12:39 AM
rachamallamanoj

B.Tech is a technical course which has a duration of 4 years where as BBA is a 3 years course.

After completing B.Tech you can have a ocean of opportunities in the related field and even you can get better opportunities for higher education and salaries. There are lot of scope for B.Tech in government sector also as most of the jobs are available for B.Tech.

Now coming to BBA there are opportunities for this course also while comparing to B.Tech it is less. Even after completing B.Tech you can do commerce courses like CA, CS, ICWA, MBA etc. but you can't pursue technical courses like MS, M.Tech after BBA. For pursuing B.Tech the age limit is 17- 25 years where as for BBA there is no age limit.

BBA is a complete commerce course and the subjects are related to commerce. B.Tech is a technical course and all the subjects are related to science and technology. Choosing the course between them will depend on your choice.

The best colleges offering BBA in India are

1. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
2. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
3. Barkatullah University, Bhopal
4. University Of Lucknow, Lucknow
5. Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research, Pune
6. Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
7. Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai

The best engineering colleges in India are
1. IIT Kanpur
2. IT Kharagpur
3. IIT Bombay
4. IIT Madras
5. IIT Delhi
6. BITS Pilani
7. IIT Roorkee
8. IT-BHU
9. IIT Guwahati
10. College of Engg, Anna University
18th September 2017, 01:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Both these BBA and B.Tech courses have their own scope in India. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) course is the best course between B.Tech and BBA. Here is the detailed instructions for your query.

>> In general, candidates who complete their 12th Class have the choice to choose the best course. So, candidates opting BBA may not find good number of job opportunities unless they pursue Master's Degree (MBA) after completion of BBA course.

>> Whereas, candidates from B.Tech background may find numerous job opportunities in Private sector as well as in Public Sectors and in Multi National Companies with Bachelor Degree qualification itself.

>> So, I would strongly suggest you to choose B.Tech rather than BBA course but final decision is yours based on your skills and interests.
18th September 2017, 02:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech is the course of technical field.

The scope for job is better than BBA course.

After B.Tech you have chances for lots of higher studies like MS, M.Tech, MBA, JRF, P.hd etc.

But BBA is management line so the job scope is not better than BBA .

BBA course have also some higher study like:-

MBA

MCA etc.

So you can try B.Tech course.
18th September 2017, 04:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

As you have done 10+2 in science stream with PCM subjects, then B.Tech is better option for you, but as you are interested in doing BBA, then here below are details regarding BBA course:-

>> BBA stands for bachelors in business administration and minimum qualification required to apply for BBA course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in any stream with English subjects from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of bachelors of business management course is 3 years.

Specializations in BBA Course:-

>> Accounting.

>> Management information system.

>> Management.

>> Supply chain management.

>> Finance.

>> Marketing.

Career Options after BBA Course:-

:- Production manager.

:- Human resource manager.

:- Research and development manager.

:- Marketing manager.

:- Business consultant.

:- Information system manager.
18th September 2017, 08:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, BBA and B.Tech are completely two different fields.
BBA stand for Bachelor of Business Administrative and it is a bachelor's degree course in commerce and business administration, whereas B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is a 4 years technical degree course.
Well, you have mentioned above that you are interested in doing BBA so I would suggest you to opt for it.
There is nothing negative about B.Tech, its everyone's personal choice some prefer B.Tech and some prefer BBA and then MBA.
After completing B.Tech a candidate can get good job on the basis of B.Tech degree but a candidate have to do MBA after completing BBA course to get good job.
18th September 2017, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Just act according to your own interest and career objective. It would be better to go for a better university or college, rather than a course because quality education is what that matter these days.

Doing your choice of course from a not so reputed college can't help your career in any way. Hence, make sure that you choose a better college rather than a course.
21st September 2017, 03:11 PM
sapphire1

BBA and B.Tech both have their own values and scopes. Both are good courses. You can choose any of the course.

BBA stands for Bachelor in business administration. This is the undergraduate course of 3 years. After that, you may apply for the job in many companies.

B.Tech stands for Bachelor in Technology. IT is also an Undergraduate course and is 4 years course. There are a lot of streams in B.Tech. Some are given below:

Computer science Engineering
Information Technology Engineering
Electronics and Communication
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Marine engineering

Instead these there are also many other courses for which you can apply but these are some common fields.

Choice will be yours you can choose any of the course for your future.
12th October 2017, 03:31 PM
kunalroy89

While selecting course,keep some points in mind.
First,whether you are good in the subjects of that relevant course.Don't just choose any course without knowing about the basic subjects in that course. You can't be a good doctor with weak Biology, can't be good Accountant with weak Maths, can't be good engineer with weak Physics or Maths.Then you will keep regretting and it can be a frustrating journey.

Secondly,learn what kind of jobs or higher studies are available after your degree.For example,job prospects after B.Tech is better than that after BBA.And you can go for MBA after both courses.

It is you,who need to decide,based on your strength and weakness, which course to choose.
8th November 2017, 11:40 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You have to select that course in which you are interested.
Both the courses have different level and wide scope.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and BBA is related to management.
BBA has 3 years of duration.

B.tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. It has 4 years of duration.
This course is technical course.
You have select according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?