5th January 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Courses after BUMS? Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology?

I had done bums bachelors of unani medicine in 2005 now i want to do some course in the same field. Which course i ca do now . Can i do Msc biotech after my bums.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS after BUMS? Details after PG courses?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  4. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Courses for studies in Unani medical field after BUMS?
  6. Is it possible to pursue Correspondence diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS? List of institutes offering this course?
  7. Can I do Agriculture in MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  8. How to do MSc in Biotechnology after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  9. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  10. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  11. Courses for Unani medical field through distance learning after BUMS?
  12. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  14. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  17. Courses which helpful to get better job for me having completed my M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  18. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
8th January 2014, 01:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses after BUMS? Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology?

BUMS is a good course and it has good scope also. There are also many scopes in abroad also. And after BUMS there are many scopes which you can do.

First is the Doctor in alternative Medicine (MD)
And this is 1 year course and for this the candidates who have done any degree course in medical field from an authentic institution. and
Those person who have completed the M.B.B.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S. etc.

And you can also apply for the Doctor of philosophy in Alternative medicine- Ph.D. (A.M.)
For this the persons who have completed post graduate courses in alternative medicines from any authentic institution can apply .

You can also apply for the Doctor of science in alternative medicine- D.Sc. (A.M.)
The persons who have completed post graduate courses in alternative medicine from an authentic institution can apply for this course.

The candidate has to submit an original & authentic research work (thesis) of at least 300 pages in any branch of alternative medicine under the guidance of a competent person or institution after obtaining the prior approval of this institute.
16th August 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

List of distance education universities that provide msc in alternative medicine
23rd February 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I have selected to unnani medicine but ai don't like bums .I like to be come a mbbs doctor I heard that Is it possible online mbbs degree &bums degree in same time??Then I can pass medical entrance exam.Could you please tell me about my ophenion?
26th October 2019, 11:51 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Bums in itself is a very good course after this course you can BE
1) Doctor( hakkim )
2) Therapist
3) Professor
4) Can work in nursing homes
5) Work in hospitals
M.sc is a good option but it is better to continue as a doctor
7th October 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MSC after BUMS ,can I do?
29th January 2021, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for bums in abroad or we can work
26th August 2021, 08:52 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

BUMS means (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery).
Candidates must have undergraduate degree programme in the field of Unani Medicine and Surgery.

Courses after BUMS:-

Hakim
Pharmacist
Unani Consultant
Drug Inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?