19th August 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether 10th based BSc open degree is acceptable for government jobs?

Hi all, I have done my graduation in BSC(i.t) from ANU as a distance education. Reason for that is I didn't complete my 12th in time I failed in it and I don't want to waste my time so I have joined for distance education in anu to complete my degree. Post that I have completed my 12 by 2nd year of my graduation. I have done my graduation and 12th at the same time which caused an overlap of 1year between my 12 th and graduation. By this I was reject in multiple mnc's. So I want to know am I eligible for government jobs? Will they check for overlaps and reject?

26th August 2021, 08:44 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Whether 10th based BSc open degree is acceptable for government jobs?

No, 10th based BSc open degree is acceptable for government jobs.

BSc Open degree is totally acceptable to get government job but it should be completed on the basis of intermediate score.

You have completed 12th and graduation at the same time that's why you are not eligible for any government recruitment.

You can get a good job in private organizations on the basis of your skills and experience only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?