12th June 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Abroad for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

Hi everyone, I am a final year student of Bachelor of Physiotherapy. I want to go Abroad for my further studies. My question is, which are the courses available for me to study in Abroad? Please tell me asap.

16th June 2019, 01:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Abroad for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a final year student of Bachelor of Physiotherapy. I want to go Abroad for my further studies. My question is, which are the courses available for me to study in Abroad? Please tell me asap.

Courses available to study for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy students in abroad are given below:

MSc (Physiotherapy)

Postgraduate Certificate in Sports Injury Management

Master of Science (Physiotherapy)

Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Exercise Science

Master of Exercise Physiology

Master of Physiotherapy Practice

Master of Physiotherapy

Master of Health Practice in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy

Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy

Master of Clinical Physiotherapy

Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?