14th August 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year candidate?

Hello Guys,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year student of ECE branch. After completing my B.Tech which courses are better for me to study? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MS course in Abroad being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Physics?
  2. What should I study in M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Courses other than M.Sc(Chemistry) to study for B.Sc(Chemistry) 3rd year student?
  3. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.E.(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Which course should I choose after 12th in BSc without Maths? What is the procedure?
  5. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  6. Which Exams I have to give to get Government Job being a candidate from 3rd year of BE course?
  7. Courses other than MBA, ME or M.Tech after BE?
  8. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. What are the courses available in M.S under Information technology?
  10. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. How to study in CSE 3rd year? I am studying IT 2nd year
  12. Which are the M.Tech courses related to ECE branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to study MS in UK? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communications
  14. How can I study MS and get job in USA being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  16. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  17. Which courses are offered to study about space? Universities offering the courses and which subjects play a key role to study these courses?
  18. How to study in B.ECivil after studying in 3rd year diploma? What is the procedure? I have scored 90%
16th August 2015, 03:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year candidate?

Career Opportunities after B.Tech (ECE):

There are many career opportunities after B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering). Even though there are several options, the top options available for you are given below. As far as my knowledge is concerned, doing M.Tech is a best option in order to find good career.

>> Get job through Campus recruitment processes

>> Go for M.Tech (by giving GATE or state wise PG Common Entrance Examination)

>> Go for Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Do Short term courses and gain good knowledge
* Certificate Course in VLSI Design Engineering
* Diploma in VLSI Design
* Advanced Diploma in Real Time Operating Systems
* Optical Fiber Communications
* Cerficate Program in VHDL and Verilog
* PG Diploma in Industrial Automation System Design
* Post Graduate Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing
16th August 2015, 04:15 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You can go for higher studies after completing of your B.Tech degree. Higher studies will make you confident and will help to build deep knowledge of the subject.
Here are some of the M.Tech courses which you can opt:

> M.Tech in Automotive Electronics (in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE industry partners).

> M.Tech in Communication Engineering.

> M.Tech in Nanotechnology.

> M.Tech in Sensor System Technology.

> M.Tech in VLSI Design. etc.

All The Best.
16th August 2015, 05:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your B.Tech (ECE) course, you can pursue your higher studies in MS/MBA/M.Tech course in which you are interested. If you are interested in Technical field, you can pursue your higher studies in M.Tech course. If you are interested in doing Masters in Science, you can opt for MS course. If you are interested in Business field, you can opt for MBA course.
16th August 2015, 07:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Being a Electronics and communication graduate you can have various courses to pursue before or after completion of the graduation.

There were various courses available. Some of them are as follows.

* Embedded systems
* VLSI design
* PCB designing
* Computer languages
* SAP
* Networking

It all depend on individual in which filed he/ she wish to pursue their career. If one wish to pursue their career in the filed of embedded systems. Go for embedded system course before completion of the course.

If you wish to lean any course, learn before the completion of the course. As it helps in campus placement.
17th August 2015, 12:45 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

If you wish to do M.tech , then prepare for GATE exam . Based on GATE you will get admission in colleges which offers admission through GATE rank .
* If you are interested to do Management , then you prepare for CAT exam . Based on CAT rank , you will get admission .
* GRE and TOEFL are there to do M.sc in foreign countries ..
18th August 2015, 11:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Guys,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year student of ECE branch. After completing my B.Tech which courses are better for me to study? Please reply to me immediately.
MBA

If you have valid CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT score card then you are eligible for MBA course.

M.Tech

If you have valid GATE score card then you are eligible for M.Tech course.

Ph.D

If you have valid UGC NET/ GATE/ CSIR NET score card then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

MS

If you have GATE score then you are eligible to attend in MS course in IIT's.

The other two higher studies are JRF and SRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?