26th September 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Courses that can be done parallel to B.Ed Statistics?

I have to complete my bachelor education in statistics what are the different courses can be done paralally to improve myself...?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any courses related to accounting or any other available which I can do parallel with my B.Com course?
  2. Are there any parallel courses while doing B.Tech CSE? How should I start studying for the exams?
  3. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  4. Can a B.Tech. student apply for B.Ed. Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus of B.Math?
  6. Which are the best courses for MSc? I am studying BSc statistics 2nd year
  7. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  8. Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU? Which Books to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  9. How to do PG in Statistics after pursuing B.Tech degree
  10. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics?
  11. How to get parallel questions and answers of DDA exam?
  12. Universities in Delhi offering B.Ed after B.A in 2011? Eligibility and schedule for admission?
  13. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  14. Details about B.Ed course at Shikshayatan College? Date of sale of forms and admission procedure?
  15. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  16. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  17. List of courses offered in HCU with regard to Statistics?
  18. Best courses related to Accountancy?
31st July 2015, 03:48 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses that can be done parallel to B.Ed Statistics?

You should have mentioned the subject that you did your graduation on. Only B.Ed. will not help you get a good job. A graduation in a proper stream is also needed along with that. Since you did your B.Ed. in Statistics, I am assuming that you have done your graduation in Mathematics or Statistics. In that case there are two Mathematics and Statistics related software, that you can learn for your benefit. These software are Mathematica and R studio software. In a year many organizations hold workshops and summer and winter training in R software. I would suggest to avoid any institute to learn these software. They take more time and cannot give you professional training most of the time. Instead do short term workshops organized by famous journals or conferences like IEEE or Springer etc. They charge a hefty amount for this. But in return they give you an international certificate, which is valid in abroad institutions too. In addition to this they give you professional training.
28th January 2016, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.SC and M.Sc in statistics . Can I do B.ed in Mathematics ? or can i do B.ed in statistics ?
31st August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

can i do Bed and m.sc in same year? (paralleled)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?