7th March 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

CS along with BBM or after BBM?

I am doing bbm now iam in the 2nd year bbm now iam thinking of doing cs along with it or after i finish my bbm then ill do cs is it possible?

10th May 2014, 10:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: CS along with BBM or after BBM?

BBM is a good course and it has good scopes also as you are doing BBM and now you want to do CS then it is best for your career. CS is a good course and i think you should do it after BBM. Not along with this course. You should do it regular after that you will be able to apply for the job in many companies.

After CS course you can apply for the job in any company which is reputed and best and which offer you good salary package.
So, it is best for you to do CS from a best college. So, here i am giving you name of some colleges which are best for the CS course:

Department of commerce, Dr. G. R. Damodaran college of science,Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu
Ethiraj College for Women,Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Dr.N.G.P. Arts and Science College,Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu
Dwaraka Doss Goverdhan Doss Vaishnav College,Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Badruka Institute of Professional Studies,Hyderabad
Florence Academy of Fashion Design & Language ,New Delhi
Indraprastha College of Management & Technology,Jodhpur , Rajasthan
Mar Gregorios Arts and Science College,Chennai , Tamil Nadu

All are best colleges for the CS course so after BBM you can apply for the CS course in any of the college and i think it is best to do CS from best college.
9th December 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I was standing cs 1 year but I'm not interested in this course I'm also discontinued so I'm joining to other Course please tell me for some good clgs and course
13th October 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

after BBM when I decide to go for CS is it necessary to do Bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?