7th June 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Cut off list in Maharashtra for second year admission in engineering colleges

Hello Sir, I just want direct second year engineering college. Cut off list in Maharashtra for year 2015-16. Please send me that list. It will be very helpful for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  2. Last years cutoff list of Maharashtra Engineering Colleges?
  3. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get the last year rank cut off list of government engineering colleges of Maharashtra for B.Tech course?
  5. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  6. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list of engineering admission in colleges of Aurangabad, Pune and Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Pune, Maharashtra?
  9. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  10. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  11. Cutoff list of medical colleges for SC in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  13. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Last years cut off list for BAMS admission in government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff list for government colleges of engineering in Maharashtra
  16. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  17. Where to get cutoff list of all engineering colleges and all streams in Maharashtra for last year?
  18. How may I get the cut-off list of government MBBS and BDS colleges in Maharashtra?
9th June 2017, 05:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cut off list in Maharashtra for second year admission in engineering colleges

To get admission direct in 2nd year you have to appear in lateral entry test and need to qualify in it.
Below I have attached previous year cutoff list of Mahrasashtra CET, kindly have a look on it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MAH CET 2016 Round 1.pdf(2.77 MB, 312 views)
File Type: pdf MHT_CET_Cutoff-2016-Round-2.pdf(1.89 MB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf MHT-CET-2016-cutoff-round-3-2016-ENGG-CAP3-CutOff.pdf(865.5 KB, 175 views)
10th June 2017, 10:22 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off list in Maharashtra for second year admission in engineering colleges

Yes, you can get a direct admission in 2nd year but the cut off list varies based on the stream you are studying. The cut off list for each are mentioned below.

Cut off list:
For Civil engineering: 1077 (86.69%) for general group, 3391 (82.87%) for LSC sub group.
For Computer Science engineering: 562 (88.40%) for GOPEN sub group, 284 (89.81%) for LOPEN sub group, 6470 (80%) for DEF sub group.
For Information Technology: 1719 (85.38%) for GOPEN sub group, 26675 (70.06%) for PWDC sub group, 9228 (78.13%) for DEF sub group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?