7th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?

Hello everyone,
What is the ratio for NATA and Board marks for admission in Bachelor of Architecture course? What is the cutoff marks requires for admission in B.Arch course in NATA and 12th GSEB Board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  2. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  3. What is the time duration of B.Arch degree after diploma?
  4. How to make a career in Archeology in Jaipur?
  5. Can I study Architecture without giving NATA Exam having secured only 45 marks in Mathematics of 10+2?
  6. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  7. Can I do B.Arch after diploma in Interior Designing?
  8. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis? Is NATA mandatory to appear?
  10. Minimum Percentage of marks required to appear for NATA Exam to join Architecture course?
  11. Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required?
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  13. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  14. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  15. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  16. Cutoff marks required for B.Arch? Which college can I get with NATA score of 93/200?
  17. Entrance exams and their eligibility criteria for admission in B.Arch.?
  18. What is NATA cutoff of top 10 Architecture Colleges in India
9th July 2015, 06:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to apply for NATA exam. So, if you have minimum 50% of marks in your 12th standard, you can apply for NATA exam.

Cutoff Marks:-
The NATA exam cutoff marks changes every year by considering various factors like number of applicants, Number of seats, etc. So, we cannot say the exact cutoff marks, We can know exact cutoff marks only after an official announcement from admission authorities. But, I can tell you, if you can score minimum 40% of marks(i.e 80 out of 200), you will definitely qualify in NATA exam.
10th June 2017, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?

My daughter complete 12th standard with Statistics and she got 65%in (12th)& she gate 84 marks in Nata exam so she is qualified for gate an admission in cept or other collage in b architecture?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?