Unregistered

Cutoff marks of Manipal Medical UGET?

Sir
what was the cutoff mark for
manipal medical uget?????
What can i expect this year?????
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for UGET manipal? Question papers for the same?
  2. Cutoff marks for B.E Civil in SMU? Do I stand a chance for a seat in B.E Civil in SMU with 100 in UGET?
  3. What will be my rank if scored 134 marks in Manipal UGET? Can I get admission in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  4. What rank will I achieve if scored 142 marks in Manipal UGET? Which branch I will expect for?
  5. How to prepare for manipal B.Tech UGET 1? Books which I should refer?
  6. Is there any chance for me to get admission after scoring 71 marks in Manipal UGET exam?
  7. Can i get a seat in Manipal for MBBS after scoring 141/240 in manipal UGET?
  8. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get selected in MBBS course in Manipal UGET after scoring 149/240?
  10. What will be my rank if my score if 190/240 in UGET Manipal Medical?
  11. Solved question papers of previous year for Manipal UGET?
  12. Will I get a chance to get through after scoring 81/240? What is the cutoff marks for manipal university?
  13. In which college can I get after scoring 55 marks in COMEDK UGET medical? How much rank can I get?
  14. How may I get admission in MBBS KMC Manipal? I've scored 164/240 in online Manipal UGET
  15. What are my chances of admission after scoring 17601 rank in UGET Manipal B.E course?
  16. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  17. Will I get admission for MBBS in top medical college after scoring 100 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  18. Will I get medical seat through UGET after scoring 9505 rank in medical?
12th August 2015, 07:04 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff marks of Manipal Medical UGET?

The cut-off score is not fixed each year. It depends on the number of candidates appearing for Manipal UGET each year. If the number of candidates appearing that particular year is very low, then the cut-off criteria will also go low. If the number of candidates are lesser than the number of seats available, then it might so happen that all the candidates sitting for Manipal UGET get a chance to study.
Another thing to consider is that the total number of marks in these examinations are 200. So it is best that a candidate has scored at least 80 marks out of 200, if not 100 out of 200. Cut-off criteria generally never go beyond 40% in the total examination. But if there also it is seen that the all the candidates have scored very low marks then the cut-off marks has to go even low. So these are the ways the cut-off will be set. So unless your results are out, you cannot be sure about the cut-off.
13th August 2015, 02:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks of Manipal Medical UGET?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?