21st June 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What will be my rank if scored 134 marks in Manipal UGET? Can I get admission in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?

sir
I have scored 134 on 200 in manipal UGET..
Wat rank can i expect..
and wil i get btech electrical engg
please tell me immediately

14th March 2017, 06:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be my rank if scored 134 marks in Manipal UGET? Can I get admission in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?

Look, the ranking is mainly based on the marks scored by the individuals and the level of competition. It is also based on how many of candidates participated in the examination. So, it will be difficult to provide you the exact details on your expected rank. But I can assure that, you will get a good rank which will help you for a better future.
I am happy to tell you that you will definitely get admission in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering after scoring the above mentioned marks. So, try in different Colleges offering the said course to get admission under it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?