26th April 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello Sir,
I want to study B.Tech in Electronics
and Instrumentation Engineering in
Aligarh Muslim University. I would
like to know that what is the cutoff
marks I have to secure for getting this
branch in the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. What is the cutoff of Aligarh Muslim University B.Tech entrance exam of previous years?
  5. How to prepare for IIT JEE entrance exam in 10 months?
  6. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  7. How may I get proper guideline and study material for Ph.D entrance exam? I am masters in maths from Aligarh Muslim University
  8. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Previous years entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. Detailed information about B.Sc(Physics) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Colleges which I can get after scoring 47% in graduation and 89 JECA rank?
  14. When the notification for B.Tech entrance exam will be released by Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Aligarh Muslim University offers M.Sc(Electronics) course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  16. What is the syllabus of entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  18. Information about Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam for 9th class?
29th April 2015, 12:09 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to study B.Tech in Electronics
and Instrumentation Engineering in
Aligarh Muslim University. I would
like to know that what is the cutoff
marks I have to secure for getting this
branch in the entrance exam?

Since, Aligarh Muslim University is very renowned university all over India. And it is very tough to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University, because of its cut off marks. So, you need to secure minimum of 90% of the total marks in the Entrance examination of the Aligarh Muslim University. Then only your chances of being selected will increase.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?