26th August 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in KIITEE to study B.Tech with Fee Concession for BPL General candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am Abinash with good academic career of General category belong to BPL class. I want to study B.Tech in KIIT college. I have successfully completed my 12th CHSE, Odisha. How many marks I have to score in KIITEE for a seat in B.Tech course with fee concession?

Related Questions:
  1. Being an OBC candidate is there anything I can do to avail fee concession?
  2. Being a BPL student, how can I get loan to study B.Tech?
  3. Can I get admission in secured 16902 rank in KIITEE Medical being a general candidate?
  4. In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?
  5. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  6. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  7. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE to get admission in MBBS?
  8. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE MBBS to get admission?
  9. Fee for Biotechnology dual degree? Is there any fee concession for good rank holders?
  10. What is the total fee structure for B.tech? I have scored 4000 rank in KIITEE
  11. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech? I have scored 4000 rank in KIITEE
  12. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech? I have scored 4000 rank in KIITEE
  13. Is there any fee concession for OBC category students?
  14. Being a general candidate can I get admission if secured 8229 rank in KIITEE Online Test?
  15. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. Is there any chance to get admitted in KIITEE? I have scored 25892 in KIITEE -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OC candidate?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
15th January 2021, 04:43 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in KIITEE to study B.Tech with Fee Concession for BPL General candidate?

Cutoff marks required in KIITEE to study B.Tech with Fee Concession for BPL General candidate can be seen below.

To get fee concession KIITEE score varies from Institute to institute.

On an average minimum 80 percentile required in KIITEE to get fee concession.

You have to mention at the time of registration that you belong to BPL category and seek fee concession to get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?