7th June 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University through JEE Main. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in Mangalayatan University?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  2. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  3. Cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Main for OBC candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Mining Engineering) in IIEST-Shibpur? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Arch course?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study Mechanical in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology for ST student?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  11. Qualification and percentage of marks required to study B.Tech(Information Technology) in top universities?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  13. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to secure rank under 20000 for General students?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in GB Pant University? When the application form will be released?
  16. Cutoff marks required to achieve rank under 7000 in JEE Main?
  17. Benefits of studying BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech admission in NIT, Patna?
15th January 2021, 04:38 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University can be seen below.

You must have minimum score of 80 percentile in JEE Main to secure admission.

You have to go through counseling procedure of JEE Main to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?