23rd December 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Question pattern of this entrance exam?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know how much marks I have to score to clear AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? I want to know the full pattern of question paper of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam. Please provide me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  2. Qualifying marks for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Pattern of question paper and books to follow for AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC and NEET?
  3. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  4. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  6. Normal cutoff for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the general higher score?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  8. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  9. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  10. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  11. AIIMS Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  14. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  15. Can I get admission if expecting 110 marks in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam being a SC candidate?
  16. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  17. How many marks do i need in each subject to get selected in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? List of good MCQs for the entrance exam?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
1st January 2016, 06:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Question pattern of this entrance exam?

The cut-off cannot be said emphatically as there is no certainty of it, however it depends upon various factors such as the level of examination or the number of candidates appeared for the examination.

Below however, I have attached some of the previous year AIIMS entrance exam paper, kindly have a look at it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIPMT Sample Paper 1.pdf(1.92 MB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf AIPMT Sample Paper 2.pdf(896.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf AIPMT Sample Paper 3.pdf(678.7 KB, 35 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?