29th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in RPET to get admission in any government college?

Hello Sir,
What is the required marks in RPET
entrance exam to get admission in
any government college?
Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam date of RPET exam? Marks required to get admission in government engineering college?
  2. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  3. Can I get a government college in RPET after scoring 49 marks in general
  4. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 41 in RPET?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  6. How much cutoff marks are required to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  7. How many marks are required to get admission in electrical branch of Jodhpur MBM college? Is there any other good college that I can get through RPET? How many marks are required for that?
  8. Rank required in RPET to get in any government college?
  9. When will RPET counseling be started? For which government colleges am I eligible after scoring 14,300 in RPET?
  10. Cutoff marks required in MAT for admission in any government college?
  11. Admission in government engineering college in Ajmer after scoring 4066 in RPET?
  12. Can I get RPET government college with 13353 rank in RPET?
  13. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  14. Admission in government college after scoring 8000 rank in RPET?
  15. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET? -- [New]
  16. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  17. Minimum cutoff marks or rank required for getting admission in government college through UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in any government college after scoring 26118 rank and female rank of 5201 in RPET?
9th May 2015, 04:52 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in RPET to get admission in any government college?

The marks required varies from year to year and as the questions vary from year to year and the students appearing also change from year to year.
So it is impossible to guess the cut off marks that is required to get the into a Government College through RPET Examination.
It will be best if you wait for some time and then reply back with your rank to get a better assessment of where you stand after you have the rank that you have obtained in the Examination.
So just wait for some time and once you have your rank then there will be more clarity regarding your chances of joining the Government Colleges.
So for now it is best if you can wait a bit for the results to be published.
12th May 2015, 12:11 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in RPET to get admission in any government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
What is the required marks in RPET
entrance exam to get admission in
any government college?
Kindly let me know about this.
Rajasthan pre engineering test (RPET) conducts to get seat in engineering college. The test was held in 23 rd march.and the results had not displayed.the would cutt off marks based on category like general,obc,sc/st.. Wait for results and we will let you know the information about RPET admission as per rank.cut off marks in private and govt colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?