8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Board to study BVoc(Software Engineering) in Jaipur Engineering College?

I want to join Jaipur Engineering College for studying BVoc(Software Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th for the next year. So, I want to do my BVoc(Software Engineering) from this institute.

10th September 2019, 05:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Board to study BVoc(Software Engineering) in Jaipur Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Jaipur Engineering College for studying BVoc(Software Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th for the next year. So, I want to do my BVoc(Software Engineering) from this institute.
If you have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board with above 60% marks then you are eligible for BVoc(Software Engineering) course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
10th September 2019, 10:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Board to study BVoc(Software Engineering) in Jaipur Engineering College?

The cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Board to study B.Voc(Software Engineering) in Jaipur Engineering College is 50%. The required eligibility to get admission in B.Voc(Software Engineering) course is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The duration of B.Voc(Software Engineering) is 3 years. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the Jaipur Engineering College.
11th September 2019, 12:24 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Vocational Studies (Software Engineering) in Jaipur Engineering College is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or 3-year Diploma in relevant field or 10th passed with ITI diploma which should be of minimum 2 years.

The admission to pursue Bachelor of Vocational Studies (Software Engineering) in Jaipur Engineering College is on the basis of JEE Main scores followed by counseling.

You can visit the website http://jeckukas.org.in for more information.
11th September 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There is no cut off percentage mentioned in 12th CBSE Board for the admission to study BVoc (Software Development) course in the Jaipur Engineering College. Those students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects / Commerce stream or 3 year Diploma in Engineering or 10th + ITI in Technical / Repair / Mechanic / Maintenance / Operator / Networking in Computer Science / Information Technology with 2 subjects (compulsory 1 academic and 1 language subject) passed from any recognized board of education are eligible to study the BVoc (Software Development) in the Jaipur Engineering College. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?