8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar?

Hi friends, I am interested to pursue BE(Chemical Engineering) from Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar. As I am interested to do BE(Chemical Engineering) so I would like to know about the benefits to do this course from this institute?

11th September 2019, 08:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar?

There are ample of the benefits of studying BE in Chemical Engineering. This course gives the introduction to the principles of chemistry linking it to engineering to explain the problems involved in the production and use of chemicals. You can choose your career in the field of textile, healthcare sector, Biotechnology and Manufacturing.

Some of the job types are given below.

Site Engineer
Materials Engineer
Chemical Engineer
Energy Manager
Development Chemical Engineer
Analytical Chemist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?