4th August 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Board to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly?

I want to join Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly for studying BTech(Apparel Production Management). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from WBCHSE Board in 12th for the next year. So, I want to do my BTech(Apparel Production Management) from this institute.

7th August 2019, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Board to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly?

The required eligibility to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly is the candidate should have passed 12th class in the science stream from a recognized board.

The minimum percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Board to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly is 50%.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of an entrance examination.
7th August 2019, 03:55 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Board to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Technology (Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or WBCHSE Board.

You would need to have a valid score from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination and after that you would need to attend the counseling to get admission in Bachelor of Technology (Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly.

You can check the website http://www.gcetts.org/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?