1st July 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce after completing my 12th. I am a CBSE student of 12th standard with Commerce stream. I would like to know about the cutoff percentage which is required in 12th so that I can get admission in this college for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  2. How can I get admission in Symbiosis College to study B.Com? Percentage required for admission in 12th?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  5. How to do 12th from Symbiosis? What is the percentage required in 11th CBSE? I a a student of GG international school(CBSE)
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  7. Entrance exam to study BBA in Symbiosis College? Percentage required in 12th Commerce to get admission?
  8. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  12. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  15. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to join ICWAI program?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BCom admission in Goenka College of Commerce?
4th July 2018, 10:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce?

86% to 90% is the generally cut-off for general category. The cut off for SC, ST, OBC and Maharashtrian differs. The first year is the same for everybody but you have to score 65% in the first year for the Honours and during the second year of admission there will be an option for the honors and you will choose your subject accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?