3rd May 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BSc(Catering Science & Hotel Management) course in MIHMCT-Chennai?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Catering Science & Hotel Management) course in MIHMCT-Chennai. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course.Kindly let me know immediately.

7th May 2019, 12:14 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BSc(Catering Science & Hotel Management) course in MIHMCT-Chennai?

The scope of studying B.Sc in Catering Science & Hotel Management course in MIHMCT-Chennai is very wide.

You can join any of the following departments after completion of B.Sc in Catering Science & Hotel Management course:-
=)Airline Catering (flight kitchen)
=)Cabin Services
=)Club management
=)Kitchen Management of railways
=)Hospital administration and catering
=)Hospitality services in the Indian Navy
=)Hotel and Tourism Associations
=)Forest Lodges, resorts
=)Guest Houses

The salary would range from Rs.1,63,000 to Rs.5,81,000. However, it depends on your designation and work experience.
7th May 2019, 12:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BSc(Catering Science & Hotel Management) course in MIHMCT-Chennai?

There are various opportunities after studying BSc in Catering Science & Hotel Management. You can work with large hotel chains including Oberoi hotels, Hilton group, Taj group. There are ample of jobs in various areas such as Cafeteria, Club Management, Cruise Ship Hotel Management, Hotel and Tourism Associations.

MIHMCT (Madras Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology), Chennai is one of the reputed institute and is rated number 1 leading Hotel Management Institute in Tamil Nadu by "Competition Success Review Magazine" from March 2007 to 2010. Apart from this institute trained their students in various departments during their training period and places their students in reputed organization through their placement cell.
7th May 2019, 06:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The scope of studying BSc(Catering Science & Hotel Management) course in MIHMCT-Chennai is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Hospitals

=> Educational Institutions

=> Hotels

=> Restaurants

=> Resorts

=> Airlines

=> Railways

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Marketing & Sales Executive

=> Hotel Administrator

=> Marketing Manager

=> Cabin Crew & Hostess & Host

=> Hospitality Executive

=> Catering Supervisor & Assistant

=> Catering Officer

=> Operation Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?