29th August 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get Bachelor of System Administration seat in Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of System Administration course from Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Commerce for getting Bachelor of System Administration seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

5th September 2018, 10:12 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get Bachelor of System Administration seat in Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science?

Dr. CV Raman College of Administration & Network Science is one of the top colleges which offers different courses from which BSA is one of them.

BSA (Bachelor of System Administration) is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required is a 10+2 in PUC (Physics & Commerce) from any recognised board.
There is no minimum cut off percentage criteria for giving admissions into the college.

You need to apply for admission through online with all the required details and submit.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of Dr. CV Raman College of Administration & Network Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?